Another spin on my favorite breakfast, Oatmeal!! How can you go wrong adding chocolate and peanut butter to anything. This is a delicious and healthy breakfast, especially if you’re having a chocolate or PB craving!! And super easy to make!
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup oats
- 1 scoop chocolate Shakeology
- 1/2 tsp pure caramel extract
- 2 tbsp all natural peanut butter
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- ~ 1/2 cup fresh sliced strawberries (or other berries)
- Bring water to a boil in a medium saucepan
- Add oats; mix well. Reduce heat and boil gently for 5-10 mins, stirring occasionally, until thick and soft.
- Remove from heat. Add Shakeology, extract and peanut butter. Mix well.
- Pour into 3 bowls. Top with berries and sprinkle with cinnamon.
Nutrition Info (per serving, 1/3 of recipe):
Protein: 12 g
Carbs: 32 g
Fat: 8 g