August 10, 2015

I am a Product of the Product

I have done P90, P90X, P90X2, P90X3, Body Beast, PiYo, Les Mills Pump, 21 Day Fix, Insanity Max 30, Focus T25, Brazil Butt Lift, Chalean Extreme, and many others and I drink Shakeology every day.   I follow a clean eating lifestyle where I try to eat clean and healthy 80% of the time while the other 20% I allow myself to “cheat.” I started as a customer just like the people I talk to every day – I knew nothing about Beachbody or the programs when I started but I knew I needed a change and I was willing to work for it.  I do not SELL anything except for sharing a healthy lifestyle that is based upon the principles of eating whole natural foods and regular exercise!  Of course I do promote Beachbody Fitness programs and supplements because they work and I have had amazing success with them.  I entered my results in the Beachbody Challenge for my free T-Shirt and to my surprise I won!  Everything is laid out for you in these programs and if you follow X,Y, Z then you will get the results that you are looking for!  I not only have transformed my own life physically but mentally as well.  I have a more positive outlook on life!  I take responsibility for everything that happens to me, or doesn’t happen to me in my life.  And I LOVE being surrounding by amazing, inspiring people who share the same passions as I do and who want more out of life!

I am a Product of the Product and I want to share it with everyone I talk to because it will change your life…. but you have to WANT to change.

courageNovember5-ColinB

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *