Run, run as fast as you can! You can’t catch me. I’m the Gingerbread Man! When is the last time you read this old fairy tale! Did you know the Gingerbread Man first appeared in an American’s children magazine in 1875? And we’ve been baking and eating him ever since! Weird! LOL
Satisfy your cravings for this popular holiday dessert with this tasty yet healthy cinnamon-ginger spiced shake.
– 1 cup unsweetened almond milk (or other milk alternative)
– 1 scoop Vanilla or Chocolate Shakeology (or I like to use a half scoop of each)
– 1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
– 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
– ice (to desired thickness)
1. Place ingredients in blender. Blend until smooth. Enjoy!