EggNog always intrigues me around Christmas time but I never drink it because it’s so high in calories and fat. But I have been drinking a lot of EggNog lately since I discovered this awesome healthy recipe that, in my opinion, tastes just as good (if not better) than the real thing! Give it a try and enjoy the holiday festivities without sabotaging your diet!
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 egg white
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1 tsp rum extract (or a shot of real rum if you’re feeling frisky!)
- 1 scoop vanilla Shakeology (you can also use chocolate or half and half if you want)
- ice (to desired thickness)
- Throw all ingredients in a blender. Blend it up good and enjoy!
- Serve with nutmeg sprinkled on top (optional)