These are AMAZING! I got these from the Fixate Cookbook and even my girlfriend who does not like peanut butter was eating these! The top cooked so nice and created a really great crust and the inside was perfectly moist with an amazing texture and flavor. I also LOVE these recipes with minimal ingredients – only 5 in this one! This is my new favorite, hands down!
Just remember! It’s a treat! So eat one or two squares, savor the flavor and put the rest away for tomorrow or for a cheat meal once you’ve earned it with your healthy eating!
- 1.5 cups all natural smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F
- Lightly coat 8 x 8 inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix well by hand.
- Evenly spread batter into prepared pan. Smooth top with a spatula.
- Bake for 20 to 23 minutes. Squares may be a little soft when they come out of the oven, but don’t worry they will continue to cook. They are better when you let them cool for a bit first before you eat them.
- Cool. Cut into 16 squares.
Nutritional Information (per sqaure):
Protein: 7 g
Carbohydrates: 13 g
Fat: 13 g
Fiber: 1 g